3-4 Portabella mushrooms (cut in 1in cubes)
2-3 head broccoli (slide the stalk, cut top into floret)
2-3 clove garlic
2-3 tsp chopped ginger
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1-2 tsp Coconut amino
1. Heat frying pan and melt coconut oil
2. Add chopped garlic and ginger, cook for a minute
3. Add the mushroom, and cook until they release juice and are halfway cooked, about 3 minutes
4. Add the broccoli stems, continue to cook for a few more minutes
5. Add the rest of broccoli, coconut amino and tamari. Taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Serve with brown rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice.