1.5 pounds baby bok choy
1 tablespoon coconut amino
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
10 scallions, finely sliced
2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 1/2 inch piece ginger, thinly sliced
1. Slice bottoms off baby bok choy so the leaves come apart.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, add garlic, ginger and scallion and cook for a minute until fragrant. Add bok choy and salt.
4. Cook, tossing frequently with metal tongs until slightly wilted. Stir in coconut amino and sesame oil.
5. Serve right away, while hot with quinoa or brown rice.