1. Mix the olive oil, mustard, and cider vinegar in a bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
2. Add a few turns of the pepper grinder (to taste) and a sprinkle of sea salt. Set aside.
3. Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat. Melt in the coconut oil, then once hot, add the pears.
4. Cook for a few minutes to slightly soften and brown them. Toss in the pecans just to warm them up, then add in the bitter greens.
5. Toss gently with tongs until gently wilted, then toss with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
1/4 cup olive oil
1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
pinch sea salt
fresh ground black pepper