Any vegetables such as cauliflower, winter/summer squash, mushroom, Brussels sprout, carrots, sweet potato, broccoli. Root vegetables work well too.
Salt & Pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut vegetables into appropriate sizes. Slice winter squash, halve Brussel sprouts, divide broccoli and cauliflower into flowerets, etc.
3. Generously coat all the vegetables with olive oil and salt (very important to coat them well so vegetables don’t dry out in the oven)
4. Sprinkle peppers if you like
5. Cook in the oven until nicely browned and fully cooked (but not overdone). Timing varies depending on the vegetables and oven.
6. Eat the veggies as your snack, side dish, or put in a salad.