2 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
Vegetables cut into thin strips: carrots, cucumber, avocado
Sheets of Nori
Kimchi, lettuce/green leaves, cut in thin strips, pickled ginger, umeboshi paste, sesame seeds
1. Cut a piece of nori in half with scissors.
2. Place 2T grain on one half of nori and spread slightly, leaving ½ in border around the sides.
3. Add a few each of avocado, carrots, cucumber and whatever other optional topping you’d like to add on top.
4. Roll the nori to form a cone.
5. Dip your finger in water and moisten the edge of nori and press together to seal.
6. Sprinkle each roll with some sesame seeds if you like.
7. Dip in soy sauce and wasabi